|IF PARTNER NO BIDS||NO BID||NO BID||NEW LOWER SUIT|
|IF PARTNER SUPPORTS YOU||NO BID||MAJOR-TO 3
MINOR TO 3 OR 3 NT
|MAJOR-GAME MINOR TO 4 OR 3 NT|
|IF PARTNER GOES INTO NO TRUMP||NO BID||2 NT||3 NT|
|IF PARTNER BIDS OWN SUIT||NEW SUIT LOWER OR OWN SUIT 5+||NEW SUIT 3 OR OWN SUIT WITH 6+||JUMP IN NEW SUIT OR JUMP TO GAME|
REBIDS BY RESPONSE BIDDER
|With 6-9 points||With 10-12 points||With 13+ points|
|No bid unless forced||Support partner's suit||Bid to game in best suit available|
|Rebid own suit with 5+|
|Bid No Trump with outside stops|
GENERAL RULES FOR REBIDDING:
1. You shouldn't rebid a 4 card suit.
2. If it seems obvious that you don't have a game contract, let your bidding die at the 2 level if you can.
3. You shouldn't go into No Trump unless you and/or your partner clearly have the opposition's bid suit strongly stopped ( 2 honours).
4. You can take slightly more chances with your bidding if you are not vulnerable.
5. Always use common sense and logic and probability when you are deciding whether to rebid or not.