The contract is 3 Spades (based on losing trick count). South is declarer.
1. West leads with the 2 of Hearts, followed by 4, Ace from East (who wins) and 5.
2. East leads the 2 of Clubs, followed by the 8, Ace (from West) and 9.
3. West leads the Ace of Diamonds, followed by the 4,9,3
4. West plays the 2 of Diamonds, followed by the 6, King (which wins from East) and 5.
5. East plays the 3 of Clubs, followed by the King (from South), 5 and 10.
6. South leads with the 4 of Spades, followed by the 5, Queen (from North) and 3.
7. North leads with the 2 of Spades, followed y the 6, Ace (from South) and Jack.
8. South plays the Jack of Clubs, followed by the 7, trumped with the 7 of Spades by North, and the 4 or Clubs is followed.
9. North wins with the King of Hearts, followed by the 3, 10, and 6.
10. North wins with the Queen of Hearts, followed by the 7, South throws the Queen of Diamonds, and West plays the 8.
11. North plays the 8 of Diamonds, East throws the 6 of Clubs, South trumps with the 8 of Spades, and West throws the 9 of Hearts.
12. South wins with the King of Spades, followed by the Jack of Diamonds, 10 of Spades and 9 of Hearts.
13. South wins with the 9 of Spades, with the Jack of
Hearts, 10 of Diamonds and Queen of Clubs thrown.